Friday, May 2, 2008

Question number6 (I'm doing this first becasues I didn't read the text book far enough to answer question number 5 last quesrion or so)

I think that it is beasue that because people want to show how horrible it was and unfair for Jews. It is similar to Japan conquering Korea. Japan took Korea and killed so many people. I remember that my cousing saying the Japanese had lunge a dagger inside your tumbnails!!! Korea got conquered for no reason. As same, the Jews got unfairly treatyed with no reason but because they are Jews. Also, Holocasut itself wasn't just killing of Jews but it also meant that Jews are lower than other and they must be mistreated. Jews want to show how unfairly they were treated. The Holocasut not only gave physically damge but also on social, emotional, and mental damges to Jews. The Jews peopel lost their families, lost their house, always had to where or put the Star of David. Jews they self could noit accept that they are lower than others and I think that is why there are more books and movies because they want to show that the villians are not us and we are the one who got damaged.

No comments: