Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Anne Frank Blog question :7 Waht do you think this play reveals about our need of freedom? ...

I think this play reveals and shows how important is freedom. The play's theme is like captured and what condition frank's were. They can't even have a freedom of bathroom during day and freedom to talk (above whisper), go out play, laugh, buy, have fun, ride bike, go to school, and even freedom to live. This play refers that while the Holocasut, not only killed but forbidden the freedom of the Jews. The play mostly shows the act while they are secret annex and it shows how bad they were without freedom. One of example is Cinderalla. Cinderalla also is treated bad and is forbidden to go to the ball to dance. She feels very restrict and she can't even have fun but only help her sisters and her step-mother. I think by watching this play, we could find that how freedom is important and how people would be without freedom.

1 comment:

Rong Han said...

Wow!!! I think your post is really good. I can really see that you have thought about it! I agree with absolutely everything you wrote: how freedom is important and your connection with Cinderella. Really good! I envy you! You are already finished! I am so amazed at your fast pace. I am also amazed at how fast you finished it, but still wrote good posts. Good Job!!! :)